Happy Back to School Week!
With school back in session, mornings can be a little crazy - rushing around, giving some gentle prodding (or let's be honest - yelling), trying to find lost objects (keys! shoes!)... Sometimes when you get to work, you feel like you've already had a full day's work! So, here are some tips to get everyone out the door with less stress:
The night before:
- Set out clothes and shoes
- Pack backpacks, bags, and purses
- Hold firm on bedtime (it will be easier to get up in the morning!)
- Set your alarm 10 minutes earlier
- Put up hooks by the door for hanging bags and jackets
- Have one place for essentials: keep a bowl by the door that holds keys, wallet, glasses, etc.
- Keep a family calendar on the wall for keeping track of everyone's appointments and commitments
Please share - what are your tips for making these back to work/back to school mornings easier?