JOINT SOLUTION CAPS 120CT
Joint relief is only two capsules away with Mt. Angel Vitamins’ Joint Solution! If you are looking for an escape from the discomfort that comes from overworked and fatigued joints, our Joint Solution - 120 CT product is an effective, natural way to alleviate inflammation and swelling.
Our joint health formula is made up of a dream team of Boswellin Serrata, Curcumin, Glucosamine HCL and Sulfate, Bromelain, Devil’s Claw Root, Quercetin, Alfalfa Herb, Collagen Type II, and Yucca Root 4:1 Extract—each chosen to play a specific role in helping your body combat swollen, tender joints, and get you back to feeling good and moving great. Plus, Joint Solution 120 Ct capsules and all other products by Mt. Angel Vitamins are created with quality in mind. We ensure your positive experience with restorative results from personally crafted and tested, non-GMO supplements. Our Mt. Angel Vitamins supplements for men and women are made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility under strict cGMP guidelines to ensure they’re non-GMO, organic, kosher, and free of soy, gluten, or preservatives.
- Glucosamine HCL and Glucosamine Sulfate are commonly used to support joint health and reduce joint discomfort.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for centuries to support joint health.
- Bromelain, a natural enzyme found in pineapple, may help to reduce inflammation and swelling in joints.
- Quercetin is a flavonoid containing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and is thought to help prevent cartilage breakdown in the joints.
- Curcumin C3 Complex, a compound found in turmeric, has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Devil's Claw Root is an herb that may help to reduce joint tenderness, stiffness and inflammation.
- Alfalfa Herb is a nutrient-dense herb, and is rich in vitamins and minerals that support joint longevity.
- Collagen Type 2 is a protein that makes up the structure of joints, bones and skin.
- Yucca Root 4:1 Extract helps to protect joints from damage with its antioxidant properties.