Improves Cognitive Performance
Exercising outdoors, perhaps with a daily walk, seems to play a role in avoiding depression. Follow your active lifestyle with adequate restorative sleep: memories are consolidated when our brains go off-line. Challenge your brain with classes, learning new skills or working on a daily puzzle. Of course, our food choices also impact brain health. Avoid dietary saturated fats, and opt for polyunsaturated fats from fish, nuts and seeds. Create a menu with a rainbow of fruits and vegetables to get a variety of brain-nourishing vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. And find ways to cope with stress.
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, is neuroprotective; that is it helps defend brain cells and promotes brain cell health, supporting memory, cognitive skills and mood.
- L-Theanine, an amino acid from green tea, alters alpha wave rhythms and induces wakeful relaxation, which has been linked to improved learning, concentration and performance under stress. L-theanine also helps hone focus and mental accuracy
- Guarana, seeds of this Brazilian plant, supports concentration and cognitive function. Guarana helps to increase alertness and recall while maintaining attention and boosting the performance speed of attention tasks.
- Panax ginseng root supports calmness and the ability to adapt to stress. This form of ginseng also encourages concentration and increased mental energy, thereby supporting cognitive performance.
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.