USP Marine Fish Oil Softgel - 180 Capsules
Use Omega Up! for a one-two health punch! Omega 3 fats eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from fish oil are associated with supporting triglyceride levels within a healthy range. EPA and DHA also play an important role in neurotransmitter generation and metabolism, supporting lifelong brain equilibrium and mental health.
- Omega Up! - If you're not sure whether it's a good idea for you to boost your intake of Omega 3 essential fats eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the answer is a rather confident yes: research shows that most people in North America are deficient in these key polyunsaturated fats.
- And deficiencies can pose real health challenges, because these fats form part Page 2 of 6 of the membrane of each of the trillions of cells in your body - meaning they impact all of the biological processes that take place daily.
- Omega-3 fats help cell membranes to remain flexible, and they promote the permeability of membranes to support the transport of nutrients into and waste out of cells. Consumption of Omega-3 Fatty Acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.
- From another perspective, brain cells are particularly rich in poly-unsaturated fatty acids. Because learning and memories create new connections between nerve cells, we require a steady supply of these fats to manufacture new membranes. This means that developing brains of babies and children require EPA and DHA, and because poly-unsaturated fatty acid concentrations are a factor in neurological (nerves and nervous system) health, they are also important for adults.
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.