with Adaptogenic Herbs
It's not the stress; it's how you handle it that matters. Give your body some support with Paleo Stress. Adaptogenic herbs wild yam root, licorice, Schizandra chinensis, and Eleutherococcus senticosus neutralize the effects of stressors, helping your body systems maintain balance. Antioxidant vitamin C protects cells from damage while B vitamin pantothenic acid supports cellular energy. Paleo Stress is as close as you'll get to a stress-free day!
- Mexican Wild Yam - contains sapogenins, which help provide building blocks needed by our body to produce hormones.
- Pantothenic Acid - a B Complex vitamin necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells, steroid metabolism, neuron activity, and antibody production
- Rhodiola Rosea Root - A powerful adaptogen, it helps the body adapt to stressors. With a mild stimulatory effect, Rhodiola also helps to increase mental performance and boost physical endurance.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus - not only provides needed energy, Eleutherococcus senticosus is an adaptogen
- Schizandra Berry - may stimulate the immune system due to its high concentration of lignans, which act as adaptogens.
- Adaptogens: adapt themselves to the physiological needs of the individual.
- Ashwaganda Root - is also referred to as Indian ginseng, used in Ayervedic medicine for reducing stress. Why argue with anecdotal evidence encompassing more than two millennia of experience?
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.