With Black Cherry and MSM - 4 oz Liquid
- Everyone wants to enjoy fluid joint function. Tart cherries promote the urinary secretion of uric acid and support joint health so you can keep doing the things you enjoy. Whether running marathons or running errands, over-doing it can lead to muscle discomfort. Studies suggest that tart cherries taken before and after exercise can promote relief from exercise-induced muscle fatigue.
- Cherries trigger a low glycemic response and, as a result, help to support balanced blood glucose. Including this tasty treat in your menu will also help to stave off fat accumulation, especially in the mid-section. Cherries help to maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the normal range. This jewel-colored fruit is also chock-full of thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B6, which are crucial vitamins for metabolism and energy.
- Tart cherries are a natural source of the hormone melatonin that plays an important role in the sleep-wake cycle. This little fruit also helps to prevent the degradation of tryptophan, which is an important precursor to sleep-improving serotonin. Research shows that tart cherry juice improves the quantity and quality of sleep.
- Research suggests that the cardiovascular health benefits offered up by tart cherries may be due to anthocyanins (pigments that give the fruit its color), which instigate the regulation of genes involved in fat and glucose metabolism. An excellent source of potassium, cherries help to rid the body of excess sodium and maintain a healthy sodium-potassium balance, which supports healthy blood pressure already in the normal range.
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.