Reduce Stress, Elevate Mood - 60 CapsThe fight or flight response in humans is built into the oldest part of our brains. It is this survival capability that has allowed the human race to thrive against such fierce natural odds. When faced with outside threats, the brain sends a warning to the hypothalamus, the pituitary and adrenal glands which respond by secreting hormones. The end product is cortisol, which is delivered to the vascular system by the adrenal glands. Cortisol is necessary for normal brain, immune, muscle and blood sugar function and blood circulation. The net effect of constant stress is excess cortisol in the blood stream which can affect virtually every system in the body. Daily stress increases levels of the hormone cortisol, which leads to increased appetite, elevated insulin levels and excess blood sugar typically leading to fat gain around the middle. Help your body adapt to stress with theobroma from cocoa seed, passion flower, holy basil leaf, Withania somnifera and theanine. Feel Good also contains green tea extract to support fat-burning and banaba to sustain healthy glucose use.
- Holy Basil Herb (Ocimum sanctum) is considered sacred by many consumers - on many continents - because of its affect on mood and mental acuity. Attaining health begins with optimism and basil is to humans as wings are for birds.
- Cocoa Seed Extract (Theobroma cacao) is the main ingredient in chocolate, and everybody knows how this delicacy brings solace to an aching heart or pleasure to a nerve-wracking day. Greet each day with a smile and a contented sigh, knowing you're supported naturally, without fat or sugar.
- Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis) The Chinese have used this for 2000 years as a way to calm and wick away stress. We use a 4:1 extract in our formula. Green Tea Leaf extract (Camilla sinensis) continues to gain popularity in the US diet is marketed in Japan as a supplement for supporting normal mental health. The active polyphenols are a stronger antioxidant than vitamin C. It is also a major natural source for L-theanine, a non-protein amino acid.
- Ashwaganda (Withania sominfera root) is also referred to as Indian ginseng, used in Ayervedic medicine for reducing stress. Why argue with anecdotal evidence with more than two millennia of experience?
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.