Supports Healthy Digestion and Bacteria
Supporting a healthy digestive tract is an important step in sustaining a vibrant immune system. Probiotics acidophilus bifidus, bifidobacterium longum and bifidobacterium bifidum combine with prebiotic fructooligosaccharides in Good Flora™ Probiotic to promote a balanced intestinal environment and optimum bowel function, while Agaricus bisporus mushroom protects cell health.
- GOOD FLORA contains three of the primary bacteria found in our gut, from the mouth through the colon. This product provides whole intestinal support with the major emphasis on the ileum (lower portion of the small intestine) and the colon.
- This is the region where Bifodobacteria predominate. The fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in the product is also supportive of these microbes providing a food for them to survive and subsequently provide the consumer with the full benefit of these microbes.
- The final ingredient, Champignon Mushroom Extract, has research originating in Japan. This research indicates that the high champignon mushroom (common button mushroom) extract can affect breath and body odor.
- Supports healthy bacteria - Promotes healthy digestion - Supports immune system
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.